"List filter" with AND-Operator

Status
Not open for further replies.

dkl

Hello,

i'd like to filter a list of products. Out of the box i have following filter elements:
  • Category
  • State
  • Supplier
All three element filters are configured as dropdown.

Following happens:
  • if I filter for a category, then only products of this category are listet
  • if I filter for a category and a state, then i see all products this category with several states
    and all products with this state but from all categories
It seems, that there is an OR rule behind those filters. How can i change this behavior, so that I can filter for all products from one category that have a specific state from one supplier.

I can do this by extended search, but thats a little to much clicking becaus we woult use this filtering a lot.

In a old installation on J2.5 I think it was working like I need it.

Thanks for help,
Daniel

List element filters are "ANDed".
What are your element "Exact match" filter settings?

Do you have something inserted in a "search all" field? This may be "ORed" (depending on ...), you can't combine "Search all", "Advanced search" and element searches.

You can enable "Allow Fabrik Debug" (in Fabrik Options "Debugging) and then append &fabrikdebug=1 to your list URL.
Under "GetData" you'll see the generated MySQL query.

Thanks! I removed the fields in Search All and it worked ... but ... i also like the search all feature ... any idea to use both?

Ok, i simply had to remove all filter elements from the fields under "search all" and now it works. I only can't use fields in Search All, that are already defined as Filter

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back