List module provides link I don't understand.

venekamp

Hi,
Where did I make my mistake

I created a new ListModule called "rondjetuinfab" to show only titles of joomla-article in list "Rondjetuin" The list is prefiltered for only the articles in joomla-catagory with ID=95

This module in called in my photo album articles. (Curently 2 articles to test with Id 270 and 271) The link to the article from the menu is : "/index.php/logboekitems/beschikbaar/rondje-tuin/270-tuindias-22-01" (where "270" is the value in ID-element and "tuindias-22-01" is the value in Alias-element)
Code text I used in the article is

<h3> </h3>
<p> </p>
<table> <tbody>
<tr>
<td style="width: 20%;"> </td>
<td style="width: 60%;"> </td>
<td style="width: 20%;">
<p><strong>Rondjes in andere maanden</strong></p>
<p>{module title="Rondjetuinfab"}</p>
</td>
</tr>
</tbody> </table>

In the element Title in list "Rondjetuin" I want a custom-link that provides me the article "/index.php/logboekitems/beschikbaar/rondje-tuin/270"
I tried several options for the value 270
1. {rowid}
2. {fluve_content___id}
3.{fluve_content___id_raw}

All with the same result in the link.
http://localhost/tuin/index.php/log...in/270 /logboekitems/beschikbaar/rondje-tuin
It seems the link tot the menuitem is copied after my custom link. The result is an error 404.
When I remove the part "%20%20/logboekitems/beschikbaar/rondje-tuin" in the browser it shows the expected page.

Regards Klaas

What is your exact complete setting for the custom link?
Obviously you have 2 blanks after the article id and it's duplicating the beginning.

Hi Troester
This is a custom link I tried : index.php/logboekitems/beschikbaar/rondje-tuin/{fluve_content___id_raw} No spaces after the "}" It shows the link: http://localhost/tuin/index.php/log...in/270 /logboekitems/beschikbaar/rondje-tuin. (used the right mouseclick to copy the link)
That is what I don't understand. I use te custom link very often. My gues is it depends on the use of teh fabrik listmodule. This is the first time I used in the list module. In the listmodule a related menu item is requested, ( I don't understand the purpose of this). so I tried different related menu items. The link is still the same.

This is the screendump for the list settings. I continued some kind of foolprooftesting. Changing "link naar details" and "aangepaste link in details". I expected no difference and it gave no difference.
upload_2022-3-25_14-43-14.png

Hi Lousyfool,
You pointed in the right direction.
It was not prepending a forward slash. That returns tot the root of localhost. But prepending with "./index.php/blablabla..." to return one level higher. After updating my site on localhost I will test this on my life site and post an update.
Regards Klaas

Sounds strange,
Which links do you get if the list is displayed via menu item?
What are your SEF settings?
Try with the non-SEF link in the custom link to details.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back