List not fully displaying database join data.

sohopros

We have a list of regions on Fabrik. Regions on our system are defined by a set of zipcodes. Zipcode is another list. We have a database join field that makes the relationship between Regions and Zipcodes. This database join field is rendered as checkboxes in the Regions Fields.

We have a total of 3000 zipcodes included in the zipcode entity (list), and a average of 1200 zipcodes assigned to each Region. When we try to edit or display Region entry on the backend not every zipcode assigned to the entry will display on the form (checkbox). Meaning that the checkbox that is related to a assigned zipcode will not be checked. This is a very odd situation as it appears to cut on 790 zipcodes.

I checked the database and the zipcodes are still assigned to the region. I also Enabled "Big Queries" on Fabrik configuration and spent a couple hours dealing with both lists and element settings, but so far I couldn't figure it out.

Do anyone has to input for us?

When's the last time you updated from Github? There was a bug that caused a fatal error when implementing SQL_BIG_SELECTS (so it never really got turned on) - which wasn't fixed until a month or so ago. If you are running php > v5.3 - and haven't updated fabrik in a while - I'll bet that's it.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back