List not showing when using second connection

Ivan4o0o

Hi I have very strange problem.
I have Fabrik setup working fine, but now I want to add connection to another database. So I did it, test it and it is successful. I add fields to it and they are added to the database. But when I try to show the list or the corresponding form I get the error: "1146 Table 'ml.targetservers' doesn't exist SQL=SELECT COUNT(*) as count FROM targetservers" - It seems that Fabrik uses the first (old) connection to show it. In the database tabe xxx_fabrik_lists the id of the connection is fine (in that case "2"). Is it a bug or I'm missing some configuration?
upload_2017-5-31_15-23-29.png

upload_2017-5-31_15-24-25.png

upload_2017-5-31_15-25-37.png

upload_2017-5-31_15-26-32.png

upload_2017-5-31_15-27-32.png

upload_2017-5-31_15-29-46.png

What's weird is I can't find anywhere in our code where we do "COUNT(*) as count". The only place we use "as count" is if you are doing tabbed list display, but that uses a field name, not *. We do plenty of COUNT(*), but never "as count".

So I really have no idea where that query is coming from.

How recent is your install?

-- hugh

Sory I forgot to mention that in the begining. I'm using Fabrik 3.3.4 and Joomla 3.4.5. Not the newest but the upgrade is a little complicated in my case ...

Unfortunately I can't really help. I don't have a 3.3.x test site any more, and it'd be a major pain to revert my current git install back that far.

Obviously the issue has been fixed since then, I can confirm that additional connections work OK.

-- hugh

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back