List - OnBuildQueryWhere called multiple times

Hi guys,

I have a list where I use OnBuildQueryWhere with no problem at all. Now I'm adding it to another list and what's happening is that the event fires multiple times as the list loads.

When I use &fabrikdebug=1 it seems to repeat the calls to the query for each dropdown filter:
upload_2021-1-27_10-2-29.png

The other list does NOT have any dropdown lists.

How can I prevent the dropdowns from calling the buildQuery for each of the filters as well?

Best regards,

Hi Troester,

Thank you for responding. I think they were all set to "Show All" I have just now changed them to "Recorded Data" but I also figured out a way around this by using one PHP Event plugin for the query building and another using the OnLoad to handle the rest. Works great, but it would be nice to limit those calls. Will let you know how it works with them all set to Recorded Data!

Hi Troester,

I turned all the elements to "Recorded Data"

One that caused "element filterValueList_Exact:" to show in the debug was a field that is NOT included in the list. It is published though. I modified it and it disappeared from the SQL queries. Now I'm only left with one, a dropdown filter:

upload_2021-1-28_11-1-5.png

If I change it to "field" type then the query disappears. If I change it to either dropdown or checkbox then it appears in the list.

I can live with this :)

Attachments

• upload_2021-1-28_10-53-5.png
    upload_2021-1-28_10-53-5.png
    28.2 KB · Views: 48
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back