lost icons after update

gstyles

Good day, Just updated to latest git to enable the geocoding function and the admin side of things now looks starnge, see attached jpg.
Any body else having this and is there a fix? Thanks GWS.

Attachments

• fab1.jpg
    fab1.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 167
Looks like you are missing some language strings after updating. Which language are you using in the admin? Just En-gb?

-A.

Can you check if you have/can find the following file on your server in your J! site?
/administrator/components/com_fabrik/language/en-GB/en-GB.com_fabrik.ini
The strings should be there. If the file is not there, download it from github and place it there. Otherwise, I don't have a quick solution (yet)

-A.

Yes the file is there with en-GB.com_fabrik.menu.ini and en-GB.com_fabrik.sys.ini as well. Thanks for trying.GWS

I can only add that I don't have any problems with the latest github. It must be a problem elsewhere, have you installed anything else or change any other settings?

Hi felixcat, Ironically the only thing I changed was the enabling of geocoding which now works? I shall re download from the git and try a fresh ftp and see what happens. Fortunately I made a back up just before I updated.

Having re ftp'd the git files all is now good. Odd as I did that before and the problem remained. I wish I understood computers. Thanks all GWS.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back