Menu: Fabrik List Options: Show in List

Status
Not open for further replies.

lori19

Hello!

Here's one that seems to have crept in with J! 4.3

In the Fabrik List Option section of a menu item the Show in List pop-up shows only the first item in the selected list. The others show empty. You can change and reorder your selection, apply them, save the menu, and your changes will show in the list view. However, going back into the menu settings, the pop-up again shows only the first item, all others are ther but show emptry.

Kindly,
L

J!4.3.1 F4Gamme3 PHP8.1

I can't see any issue (even with classes/42 not copied to classes/43, did you?)

Do you have a screenshot about "show empty"? What do you mean with "reorder your selection"?

Hi there

Here's the screenshot. As you can see, I have set it up to show a number of elements which are correctly shown in the frontend. But exept the first line all others show "-". I can add or edit the elements and apply this new selection of elements. The frontend view reproduces them correctly, but in the menu options I again see only the frist line, all others show "-".

Hava a nice day!
Lorenz

Attachments

• fabrik-menu-options.png
    fabrik-menu-options.png
    518.6 KB · Views: 43
Do you have JS errors in your browser console?
Did you try to clear all J! and browser cache?
Did you try with an other browser?

I can see the selected elements in the lists param section, but after opening again the list settings, seems they are not loaded.
upload_2023-5-4_9-32-45.png

Ok, I can see it, too.
Can you confirm that it's only with "Enhanced dropdowns" on (yes or per element) in Fabrik Options/Forms?

This should be fixed with the chosen stuff prepared for the next release.
You may test
upload_2023-5-4_10-27-7.png

I can confirm the enhanced dropdown too.
Will test sometimes later.

Thanks for the work!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back