Minor Bug: bootstrap class setting for list filter ignored for yesno elements

Status
Not open for further replies.

VOI

Hi,

the setting of the bootstrap class in "List view settings - Filter - Filter class" gets ignored for any elements using the "yesno" plugin.

Looking at the HTML source code the CSS class (e.g. "input-mini") is there in the hidden input tags, but not the main select tag.

The CSS class of the select tag is "inputbox fabrik_filter".

This leads to the filter field being 220px wide since this is the default setting for select tags in the template.css of the protostar template.

Chris

I'll go ahead and merge this, but one question ... do we need to worry about whether we're on j3 or not? Most places in the code where we apply anything to do with bootstrap, we first test to see if it's $j3.

I don't think it'll have any nasty side effects if we don't check for this on the filter class, so I'll apply it anyway. Just wondering.

OK, merged ...

https://github.com/Fabrik/fabrik/pull/1183

-- hugh

You shouldn't need to test anything when simply applying a css class which may affect the styling if bootstrap is installed.
You would only need to test if the class was intended to alter the document layout, e.g rows/columns

Updated from Github yesterday - bootstrap class is now applied to the filter dropdown.

Closing this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back