missing apostrophe when adding record in repeated group

susannanam

hello all,

i have a form where i add into repeated groups. the "problem-field" is a databasejoin field, type is varchar 11, i checked the source table as well as the table from the repeated group, it is correct in both. nevertheless, when i try to add a new record, this message comes up and the apostrophe is missing. what must i do to have it right please?

SELECT DISTINCT(`sh2m8_student`.`student_id`) AS value, `last_name` AS text FROM `sh2m8_student` AS `sh2m8_student` WHERE `sh2m8_student`.`student_id` IN (A05011) ORDER BY text ASC

A05011 is the student-number (varchar,11) and needs to be in apostrophe

thanks for any hint
susanna

Are you running a recent github update? I think this issue has been fixed.

gesendet mit Tapatalk

Are you running a recent github update? I think this issue has been fixed.

gesendet mit Tapatalk

thanks for your assistance troester :) i have done that but now have a broken front- and backend with this message: Error message: Fatal error: Class FabModel cannot extend from interface JModel in /......components/com_fabrik/models/fabrik.php on line 91

i am currently restoring and will then retry and hope it works this time :)

thanks for your assistance troester :) i have done that but now have a broken front- and backend with this message: Error message: Fatal error: Class FabModel cannot extend from interface JModel in /......components/com_fabrik/models/fabrik.php on line 91

i am currently restoring and will then retry and hope it works this time :)

unfortunately no luck so far... now i first have to see if i can get my site up again :( so far i have copied the folders administrator, components, libraries, media, modules and plugins from master... now i have the following errors:
Warning: require_once(/home/netsbvgo/public_html/administratorDScomponents/com_fabrik/models/fabrik.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/netsbvgo/public_html/plugins/system/fabrik/defines.php on line 52

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '/home/netsbvgo/public_html/administratorDScomponents/com_fabrik/models/fabrik.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/netsbvgo/public_html/plugins/system/fabrik/defines.php on line 52

if i rename my com_fabrik folder, my admin site shows correctly the login screen but of course fabrik is not working anymore :( do you maybe have an idea what else i can try?

Did you fetch the correct GitGub branch (joomla3)?

gesendet mit Tapatalk

Thank you troester, i thought i did but apparently not cause i now re-uploaded and the site is working again :) but the problem with the missing apostrophe is still existing unfortunately :( i also inserted a record directly into the database and tried to edit but get the same problem.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back