missing apostrophe when adding record in repeated group

susannanam

hello all,

i have a form where i add into repeated groups. the "problem-field" is a databasejoin field, type is varchar 11, i checked the source table as well as the table from the repeated group, it is correct in both. nevertheless, when i try to add a new record, this message comes up and the apostrophe is missing. what must i do to have it right please?

SELECT DISTINCT(`sh2m8_student`.`student_id`) AS value, `last_name` AS text FROM `sh2m8_student` AS `sh2m8_student` WHERE `sh2m8_student`.`student_id` IN (A05011) ORDER BY text ASC

A05011 is the student-number (varchar,11) and needs to be in apostrophe

thanks for any hint
susanna

Are you running a recent github update? I think this issue has been fixed.

gesendet mit Tapatalk

Are you running a recent github update? I think this issue has been fixed.

gesendet mit Tapatalk

thanks for your assistance troester :) i have done that but now have a broken front- and backend with this message: Error message: Fatal error: Class FabModel cannot extend from interface JModel in /......components/com_fabrik/models/fabrik.php on line 91

i am currently restoring and will then retry and hope it works this time :)

thanks for your assistance troester :) i have done that but now have a broken front- and backend with this message: Error message: Fatal error: Class FabModel cannot extend from interface JModel in /......components/com_fabrik/models/fabrik.php on line 91

i am currently restoring and will then retry and hope it works this time :)

unfortunately no luck so far... now i first have to see if i can get my site up again :( so far i have copied the folders administrator, components, libraries, media, modules and plugins from master... now i have the following errors:
Warning: require_once(/home/netsbvgo/public_html/administratorDScomponents/com_fabrik/models/fabrik.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/netsbvgo/public_html/plugins/system/fabrik/defines.php on line 52

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '/home/netsbvgo/public_html/administratorDScomponents/com_fabrik/models/fabrik.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/netsbvgo/public_html/plugins/system/fabrik/defines.php on line 52

if i rename my com_fabrik folder, my admin site shows correctly the login screen but of course fabrik is not working anymore :( do you maybe have an idea what else i can try?

Did you fetch the correct GitGub branch (joomla3)?

gesendet mit Tapatalk

Thank you troester, i thought i did but apparently not cause i now re-uploaded and the site is working again :) but the problem with the missing apostrophe is still existing unfortunately :( i also inserted a record directly into the database and tried to edit but get the same problem.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back