Multi line label does not work in form view

mhas16

I gave an element a multi line label with <br> as the line separator.
But the label is not displayed on different lines in the form view.The <br> tag is also displayed as text on the form label.
I am using the "tabs" template for the form.
In the admin view i.e. in the back-end when I go to Components-Fabrik-Elements where all elements are displayed in a List,here the label is displayed in multiple lines.
Could you please let me know how to get it displayed in multiple lines in the front-end using tabs template.
I have also added custom css for fabrik Label in the site's main template.css(templates/jm-0013/css)

#form_4 .fabrikLabel {
display: block;
width: 500px;
}
Is this causing an issue ?

Did you set "WYSIWYG editor for element labels"=yes in Fabrik Options/Forms?
If not then all HTML is ignored.

Thank You for the suggestion.
I did not have that option set.
I have now set the WYSIWYG editor to yes but still I see the <br /> tags in the form.

I have uploaded the screenshots for the same

Attachments

• form-br-tag.jpg
    form-br-tag.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 532
  • admin-newline.jpg
    admin-newline.jpg
    112.5 KB · Views: 481
How are your labels looking in element settings WYSIWYG editor?
I would try to re-edit there.

They are fine in the WYSIWYG editor.They appear on separate lines without the <br />

Attachments

• element.jpg
    element.jpg
    124.9 KB · Views: 502
Can you delete the <p> tags?Paragraphs are breaking all kind of formatting.
Set your editor to something like RETURN = new lines..

I think the problem is on the front - end form.
Coz even in the element editor it is fine , only on the front-end form the html is treated as text.
I tried deleting the <p> tags but they are added by default by the editor for new lines.
I changed the editor to add <br> tags instead of <p> but still on the front-end form it is the same.
The custom css that I mentioned above,could that be the issue ?

The front-end is OK. Logged in where to the back-end administrator or front-end ?
It is OK even when I am logged in to the administrator back-end and for the front-end the site does not need you to login

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back