Multipage form?

doni49

I need to create a multipage form if possible. The first page will collect some very basic information from the user. Then move on to the second page (after each field on the first is validated). After each field on the second page is also validated, then all the data will be added to a table in my DB.

To try and show all this on one page just doesn't look right but then I need to have it collect ALL the data or NONE.

Is this possible? And if so, can someone point me in the right direction?

TIA!

Yup, just set a page break in the Group settings for each group you want starting on a new page.

-- hugh

It should already do that. It should be disabled until you get to the last page.

-- hugh
That's what I would've thought but the submit button is clickable and if I hover over it, it does change colors. I haven't looked to see what data (if any) is added to the table if I click submit on the first page.

Rebuilt the form tonight and checked this.

You are correct it is in fact disabled. What was confusing me is that when I mouse over it, it changes appearance. But I'd see now that it doesn't actually appear the same as an enabled button.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back