Need advice for contacts(clients) form and have quality feet on a list of informations

Hy,
need some structure advice for my goal because seems get complicate with a new gestion of JoinList ?
What I have and what is my goal.
Tables :
pg_contacts
pg_contact_etudefin
pg_contact_demande
pg_contact_fiches

pg_contacts :
is my table with minimum informations from a contact
Like id / datetime / last_name / first_name / TYPE /adresse /phone and so)

pg_contact_etudefin :
is a table with" financial " informations attach to a contact
a lot of "Numbers element"
Like (could have One or more row attach to the contact)

pg_contact_demande :
a global request from(attach) to one or Two contacts

pg_contact_fiches :
The list(form) where I should attach one or two contacts from the pg_contacts's list and have the "etudefin "group form by contact (so one or two) and information about "demande"

So I've fiche_id element on pg_contact table, and contact_id element on the etudefin table.

Try this under the pg_contact_fiches
Join Left from pg_contact_fiches to pg_contacts from id to fiche_id (repeate group base on Contact group)
and Left from pg_contacts to pg_contact_etudefin from id to contact_id

Basically the contact_id and fiche_id are database joint element looking to the Foreign table.

What I looking for is having the Fiche's form for manage One or Two contacts with same goal and with their own information. Then on a php file I could get and analyse contact's data from this form and so on save if all stuff is like I want update their Statut.

But at this time, when I add some Contact from the add to the fiche's list, I have some issues with data inform on the repeat group, like I ask on some other thread.

Could you point me the way to achieve this with the Fabriktools and Goodpratics ?

If you haven't already done so:

1. You need a parent_id field in pg_contact_etudefin to hold the id of the pg_contact record it relates to.

2. You need to create a join in the List for pg_contact linking pg_contact.id to pg_contact_etudefin.parent_id.

3. You need to set repeating to yes in the pg_contact_etudefin group.

That should make pg_contact_etudefin a repeat group for pg_contact. If you add the pg_contact_etudefin group to the form for pg_contact then you should see multiple etudefin records appear with ability to add more or delete existing.

I am less clear about what you want to do with pg_contact_demande.

If you want to connect pg_contact_demande to more than one pg_contact record, and connect more than one pg_contact_demande records to a pg_contact record you sound like you might need to create a many-to-many relationship. For this you need a link table with the id fields of both the pg_contact_demande and pg_contact fields.

Please let us know how you get on, and feel free to ask more questions if you need to.

S

1. You need a parent_id field in pg_contact_etudefin to hold the id of the pg_contact record it relates to.
Oki here the parent_id naming is important ?
The element type for this entrie is important ?
At this time I've got a databasejoin (table : pg_contacts / value : id[recommended] / label last_name with concact {thistable}.first_name, ' '{thistable}.last_name}) is it ok a databasejoin here ? For me having this sorte of element here have the ability to populate automatically with the pg_contacts.id I want to attach the elementfin to.
2. You need to create a join in the List for pg_contact linking pg_contact.id to pg_contact_etudefin.parent_id.
Oki done this ! But so I've a pg_contacts [pg_contact_etudefin] create by Fabrik !
Note so this name for your futur propose
3. You need to set repeating to yes in the pg_contact_etudefin group.
Notice : You can not set the group containing the list primary key to be repeatable
So I could not having this group with a repeat configuration at this time.
Note the Contacts'list view data is ok but without repeat group, like the notice informe me !

What I test so take the automatically pg_contacts [pg_contact_etudefin] automatically create from the lis't joining, and be able to have it repeatable.
That should make pg_contact_etudefin a repeat group for pg_contact. If you add the pg_contact_etudefin group to the form for pg_contact then you should see multiple etudefin records appear with ability to add more or delete existing.
Not for me but ok with the other group and so pg_contacts's form could be open without any error.
I am less clear about what you want to do with pg_contact_demande.

If you want to connect pg_contact_demande to more than one pg_contact record, and connect more than one pg_contact_demande records to a pg_contact record you sound like you might need to create a many-to-many relationship. For this you need a link table with the id fields of both the pg_contact_demande and pg_contact fields
Oki preatty sure this could be my pg_contact_fiches table, not talking about at this time.
The pg_contact_fiches goal is to attach a pg_contact_demande to one or two contacts (with their own etudefin).
For me and for the totall feet to my needs, could be a autocompletion (over the pg_contacts table perhaps with some WHERE {thistable}.author = '{my->id}', and the ability to add a new contact entrie (so with all fields detail, etudefin).
Then I could make a form php plugin for validate at each new/edit form, the Contact's TYPE into the pg_contacts table.

So could go a head with the pg_contact_fiches test for a many to many table ? (for me it's logical but waiting your advice)
To be clair, at this time all my "parent-id" for linking table are database join element type, is it ok ?

And for sure Sophist Thanks a lot for your time and your great help ;)

Oops don't know when and why, but after done the liking list from pg_contacts to pg_contact_etufin I've got now all fields from the pg_contact_etudefin additing to my pg_contacts table :(
And if I go under element and filtre by the form pg_contact I don't have any elements from the pg_contact_etudefin ... SO what I do : deleate all this new fields from pg_contacts under phpmyadmi !
Test the pg_contacts form and still ok, for having a contact with a elementfin attach to him, on the same form (pg_contacts) and right datas into rights tables ;)

So for my pg_contact_fiches, the theorie should be make a linking by data joins the list operation,
From pg_contact_fiches to pg_contacts (have to create this parent_id element into pg_contact like : fiche_id) ? Then make the automatically group create with a repeate group configuration. ?
Then do the same linking list, from pg_contact_fiches and pg_contact_demande ?

Then in my mind, I could have the pg_contact_fiches form having one or two contact(s) attach to the Fiche (fiche_id element under the pg_contact table) where a pg_contact_demande is attach too ! Is it a good way ?

And under the pg_contact_fiches's form, I could edit both demande and contact's informations (attach to the one or the couple contact on the fiche) and have the form php plugin to update the pg_contacts___type each time I edit or create new fiche ?

Note : under pg_contacts view I've a Notice :
Code:
 Notice: Undefined property: FabrikViewForm::$class in D:\localweb\pglocal\components\com_fabrik\views\details\tmpl\bootstrap\default_group_labels_above.php on line 24 Call Stack #TimeMemoryFunctionLocation 10.0003694928{main}( )..\index.php:0 20.151815637088JAdministrator->dispatch( )..\index.php:56 30.152515724768JComponentHelper::renderComponent( )..\application.php:166 40.163616013912JComponentHelper::executeComponent( )..\helper.php:339 50.164016083320require_once( 'D:\localweb\pglocal\administrator\components\com_fabrik\fabrik.php' )..\helper.php:359 60.191117374976JControllerLegacy->execute( )..\fabrik.php:65 70.191117375056FabrikAdminControllerDetails->view( )..\legacy.php:722 80.205419742504FabrikViewForm->display( )..\details.php:61 90.734434280536FabrikViewFormBase->output( )..\view.html.php:38 100.734434281008JViewLegacy->loadTemplate( )..\view.base.php:194 110.735634348024include( 'D:\localweb\pglocal\components\com_fabrik\views\details\tmpl\bootstrap\default.php' )..\legacy.php:661 120.737834350008JViewLegacy->loadTemplate( )..\default.php:60 130.739134407176include( 'D:\localweb\pglocal\components\com_fabrik\views\details\tmpl\bootstrap\default_group.php' )..\legacy.php:661 140.742934416312JViewLegacy->loadTemplate( )..\default_group.php:23 150.745534463792include( 'D:\localweb\pglocal\components\com_fabrik\views\details\tmpl\bootstrap\default_group_labels_above.php' )..\legacy.php:661 ">
into all fields of view. I've the joomla debug system error Development, coud explain this ?
Yes confirme this, if repport turn to Normal all notices goes !
But for sure I've data into fields too !

Setting development gives more notices like this. The problem is there either way - setting development just makes the messages show up.

I have to admit I am having difficulty in picturing your development as you describe it. If you are prepared to send me your admin site access details in a private message, I will take a quick look and see if I can help.

S

Ok, doing all backup and upload to a webzone Sophist, thanks for this proposition, I send you access when all stuff online ;)

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back