Need form to save, review and print.

davclayton

I'm hoping someone can help me. I have a form which has three criteria.

1. The form that needs to be able to be saved so they can return later to it and finish filling it out.
2. The user needs to be able to review the form before final submission.
3. The user will need to be able to print out the completed form as well.

I've made the form a multipage form so each page will save as they page through to the next page.
I've installed the confirmation plugin so they can review the form. The confirmation plugin only shows the last page in the multipage form. (this seems to be a development issue and they have flagged it for review)
Since the confirmation doesn't show the entire form, the user can't print it out.

I'm hoping someone with more experience can tell me if there is a different way to do this. Or, if I'm going about it wrong.

A possible solution would be to make the form a single page, that would solve the review and printing aspects, but then how would they save the unfinished form so they can return to it?

Any help is appreciated as the form needed to be up and working last week and I'm pulling my hair out trying to figure out a workaround.
Thanks

I figured it out.
I made the form a single page form, activated the apply button so they can save the info and the confirmation page now shows the entire form so they can print. Thanks.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back