'No records' showing for 'Registered' users

rw1

hello,

list showing no records.

can see records in database.

see attached menu link, element access, and list access settings.

all registered, public.

logged in user is part of a GROUP that has access to 'Registered' viewing access level.

changed user to 'Registered' and still have same issue.

thanks!

Attachments

• element_access_settings.PNG
    element_access_settings.PNG
    7.4 KB · Views: 135
  • list_access_settings.PNG
    list_access_settings.PNG
    10.7 KB · Views: 123
  • menu_link_settings.PNG
    menu_link_settings.PNG
    2.1 KB · Views: 140
thanks for your reply.

nope!

just 8 elements:

internalid
date
date
dropdown
dropdown
textarea
user
link

If you can see the list (you don't get "you are not allowed to see...") but get "no records" you should be able to debug:

enable fabrikdebug in the fabrik options
add &fabrikdebug=1 to your URL (or ?&fabrikdebug=1 if it's the first URL parameter)
click on List getData: xxx to see the query

long story short, there were prefilters on the list (ergh).

i removed them and now trying to apply pre-filters at menu level but debug showing no filters being applied ie there is no WHERE statement.

following the post here i am trying:

name equals {$my->username}, text, registered

but no filter showing as mentioned above.

user data is defined in the element as 'username'. the label is 'name'.

dont think you should see a where statement? its implicitly set when you add a prefilter from the menu link

records showing with one pre-filter on menu link:

name equals {$my->username}, text, registered

fabrik debug shows:
Code:
SELECT SQL_CALC_FOUND_ROWS DISTINCT `prefix_list`.`id` AS `prefix_list___id`, `prefix_list`.`id` AS `prefix_list___id_raw`, `prefix_list`.`date_time` AS `prefix_list___date_time`, `prefix_list`.`date_time` AS `prefix_list___date_time_raw`, `prefix_list`.`actual_date_time` AS `prefix_list___actual_date_time`, `prefix_list`.`actual_date_time` AS `prefix_list___actual_date_time_raw`, `prefix_list`.`rating` AS `prefix_list___rating`, `prefix_list`.`rating` AS `prefix_list___rating_raw`, `prefix_list`.`contribution` AS `prefix_list___contribution`, `prefix_list`.`contribution` AS `prefix_list___contribution_raw`, `prefix_list`.`notes` AS `prefix_list___notes`, `prefix_list`.`notes` AS `prefix_list___notes_raw`, `prefix_list`.`userid` AS `prefix_list___userid_raw`, `joomlaprefix_users`.`username` AS `prefix_list___userid`, `prefix_list`.`linktest` AS `prefix_list___linktest`, `prefix_list`.`linktest` AS `prefix_list___linktest_raw`, `prefix_list`.`id` AS slug , `prefix_list`.`id` AS `__pk_val` FROM `prefix_list` LEFT JOIN `#__users` AS `joomlaprefix_users` ON `joomlaprefix_users`.`id` = `prefix_list`.`userid`

logged in user is 'registered'. all user records can be seen. will be able to test this more later today.

thanks!

I replicated this set up, and its working for me!
Not sure what to suggest. Try re-doing the menu item prefilter perhaps?

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back