No server connection

stevieblunder

Due to several problems, some related to fabrik unresolved problems, I resorted to changing host which has only made things worse:

• When I acces the form I get this error Warning: in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /home/freesola/public_html/test/administrator/components/com_fabrik/models/fields/sql2.php on line 60
  • View Data gives
    500 - An error has occurred.

Incorrect list id
  • List new seems OK but unable to create a new database
  • In connections it had the old server settings. I created a new one , both give me a Connection successful when tested, both give the same errors
Joomla 2.5.4 Fabrik 3.04 php
5.3.10 MYSQL 5.1.61

When you change server, you need only to update the settings of the Fabrik connection (usuallay just use name and/or password).
You don't have to create a new one. So try just to set the new params in the old connection ans delete the newly created one.

Connection details

Thanks for the prompt response.

This is what I have done, Test confirms success, but then when I go on any view data I still get this:

getData:Table 'freesola_jos26.richiesta_aziendale' doesn't exist SQL=SELECT SQL_CALC_FOUND_ROWS DISTINCT `richiesta_aziendale`.`id` AS `richiesta_aziendale___id`, `richiesta_aziendale`.`id` AS `richiesta_aziendale___id_raw`, `richiesta_aziendale`.`date_time` AS `richiesta_aziendale___date_time`, `richiesta_aziendale`.`date_time` AS `richiesta_aziendale___date_time_raw`, `richiesta_aziendale`.`nome` AS `richiesta_aziendale___nome`, `richiesta_aziendale`.`nome` AS `richiesta_aziendale___nome_raw`, `richiesta_aziendale`.`email` AS `richiesta_aziendale___email`, `richiesta_aziendale`.`email` AS `richiesta_aziendale___email_raw`, `richiesta_aziendale`.`telefono` AS `richiesta_aziendale___telefono`, `richiesta_aziendale`.`telefono` AS `richiesta_aziendale___telefono_raw`, `richiesta_aziendale`.`localita` AS `richiesta_aziendale___localita`, `richiesta_aziendale`.`localita` AS `richiesta_aziendale___localita_raw`, `richiesta_aziendale`.`cap` AS `richiesta_aziendale___cap`, `richiesta_aziendale`.`cap` AS `richiesta_aziendale___cap_raw`, `richiesta_aziendale`.`provincia` AS `richiesta_aziendale___provincia`, `richiesta_aziendale`.`provincia` AS `richiesta_aziendale___provincia_raw`, `richiesta_aziendale`.`consumo` AS `richiesta_aziendale___consumo`, `richiesta_aziendale`.`consumo` AS `richiesta_aziendale___consumo_raw`, `richiesta_aziendale`.`consulenza` AS `richiesta_aziendale___consulenza`, `richiesta_aziendale`.`consulenza` AS `richiesta_aziendale___consulenza_raw`, `richiesta_aziendale`.`messaggio` AS `richiesta_aziendale___messaggio`, `richiesta_aziendale`.`messaggio` AS `richiesta_aziendale___messaggio_raw`, `richiesta_aziendale`.`id` AS slug , `richiesta_aziendale`.`id` AS `__pk_val` FROM `richiesta_aziendale` LIMIT 0, 10

Don't rely on the connection test (you must have the latest GitHub update to have this really working), make sure you have the actual parameters.

Server Connection and previous threads

Ok my old forms don't work but a new one I have made does. I did not have many so it does not matter. However the problems I had mentioned in a previuosly unanswered thread still persist.

The problems visible at http://www.freesolarimpianti.com/test/index.php/richiedi-una-valutazione-gratis are the following:

The flyover on the read star is empty as is the flyover over an alert validation error.

I will now try and activate some plugins but I have the suspission that this will not work either, namely, confrimation response and email sending on copletion.

The site is in Italian and I have added the it-IT files.

Server connection & 3.0.1.5 update

The new Update 3.0.5.1 seems to have solved the problem. However now I notice that I have 3 databaser connections, all set as default. Things seem to work so I will not touch anything but is this normal? Could it cause problems?

• The first db is the one I created in a previous atempt to get a connection
  • The other 2 are the standard "site database"

alla are set as default, published and give a succesful test connection.

In my joomla update manager I keep on getting these files re-appearing after having them uploaded.
  • Fabrik Component
  • Fabric form -twitter Plugin
  • Fabrik list Plugin
  • System Fabrik Sheduled Tasks Plugin

See attached file

Attachments

• fabrikar_updates.zip
    66.4 KB · Views: 169
You can always try to unplubished the last two connections and see if everything still works. If so, you can probably safely delete them (just for clarity). Before that, make a backup of your database. if something went askew, you just have to delte the current database and re-import the backed up one.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back