No thanks message after submission redirect

IberoMedia

Hello,

I have joomla 1.7.3 and fabrik 3.0

I have two forms, both redirect to another page after submission. The curious thing is that one form displays the Thanks message when form submitted, while the other form does not.

The form that behaves as expected, is using the default template.
the form that is not displaying the thanks message after redirect, is using the admin template.

ALSO, the form that is not displaying the thanks message correctly, shows two errors in Chrome Developer panel:

error 1:

Uncaught TypeError: Object #<Object> has no method 'getElements'

error 2:

Uncaught TypeError: Object #<Object> has no method 'adopt'

I changed the template of form that is behaving badly to default, in hopes that imitating all settings from the form that i working well would fix the problem, but no. The errors and the missing thank you message after redirect are missing.

There is another thread with this same problem. But apparently the thanks message was a bonus when it worked: http://fabrikar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20803&highlight=displaying+Thanks+message

I've moved your thread to fabrik3.
Are you using the latest GitHub update?

Yes, there have been a lot of effects with thanks message and redirect.
It will drive Hugh crazy if it's again in fabrik3;)

Thank you :)

If I update via ftp will I loose the data already entered? Meaning, will this be like a whole new install?

Bests

No, not at all. It is to update your Fabrik Application and there are many plugins which is not there in the default install.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Staff online

Back