pagination problem - vertical display

nusilmar

Sorry if you feel that it's a double post but all the similar posts and their solutions didn't work for me ...

I have a puriti III template from joomlart and i get the result you see in the sent picture.

Any help ??

Captura%20de%20tela%202014-05-11%2023.34.40.png

Attachments

• Captura de tela 2014-05-11 23.34.40.png
    Captura de tela 2014-05-11 23.34.40.png
    63.3 KB · Views: 303
Still nothing on this one ... I've found a similar post with same error ( sorry "admins" for double posting ) and bwakad ( see this post ) apparently found a solution unfortunately decided to keep this solution for himself (GRRR, I hate when that happens). As the forum community is apparently only used to ask things and not to help or explain when something is discovered, I will be forever in ignorance by someone who found the solution and stick with it just for him.

Anyway ... sorry for the rant, but after spending so much time on various forums looking for a breakthrough solution ... already found by someone ...

Usually the reason is your Joomla template overriding some standard Joomla CSS (which is used by Fabrik).
So you have to add custom CSS to your Fabrik list template to "reset" this setting.
Use a dev tool like firebug (on Firefox) to examine which CSS has to be reset (your screenshot looks like some li float is missing)

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back