Paypal button on List View (At the end of every row)! HELP!

kasimme

Hello,

I am looking to add the paypal payment button at the end of each row on List Viw.

Just beside the PHP List Plugin Button.

Let me know possible solutions for this?

Thanks

That is one possible solution for this. You can make that button look like and "do" whatever you want.

If you are looking for a pre-built "paypal" specific button... one does not exist in Fabrik proper. Paypal is one of many e-commerce solutions and to try to keep up with them all would not be feasible. So just like most other things... the base IS there, but it's up to you to decide how you need to build on top of it.

That is one possible solution for this. You can make that button look like and "do" whatever you want.

If you are looking for a pre-built "paypal" specific button... one does not exist in Fabrik proper. Paypal is one of many e-commerce solutions and to try to keep up with them all would not be feasible. So just like most other things... the base IS there, but it's up to you to decide how you need to build on top of it.

Ok I see, You mean "DO" PHP plugin?

Also, I want to know how to make it work? is there a tutorial for PHP LIST PLUGIN?

Thanks

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back