PHP7.3 issue with DOMPDF

Hello guys, I have just upgraded my server to PHP7.3 and have an issue when generating PDF files via DOMPDF. Generated PDF cannot be opened - therefore I have enabled debugging and get these errors:
Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /.../libraries/fabrik/vendor/dompdf/dompdf/src/Dompdf.php on line 610
Warning
: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /.../libraries/fabrik/vendor/dompdf/dompdf/src/Dompdf.php on line 631
Warning
: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /.../libraries/fabrik/vendor/dompdf/dompdf/lib/Cpdf.php on line 467
Warning
: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /.../libraries/fabrik/vendor/dompdf/dompdf/lib/Cpdf.php on line 474
Warning
: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /.../libraries/fabrik/vendor/dompdf/dompdf/lib/Cpdf.php on line 481
Warning
: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /.../libraries/fabrik/vendor/dompdf/dompdf/lib/Cpdf.php on line 488
Warning
: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /.../libraries/fabrik/vendor/dompdf/dompdf/src/Css/Stylesheet.php on line 1360

MPDF files are not affected, so this is temporary workaround, but the output is bit different.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back