PLG_FABRIK_SYSTEM_AUTOLOAD_MISSING after installing Fabrik4

Kordian

Hello,
After installing Fabrik4 on J5.0.3 (or rather upgrading from 4Zeta) everything was ok, but found Fabrik Library 4.0beta4b in plugins. Disabled it, was fine and the Fabrik Library 4.0 was there.
Decided to uninstall the Library 4.0beta4b and then the error PLG_FABRIK_SYSTEM_AUTOLOAD_MISSING appeared and the site is no more accessible.
Just in case somebody tries that.
Any help? It was a test environment, so no sweat.

Last edited:
Well, how to reinstall with no access to backend?
There are two versions of the Fabrik Library present: beta and Zeta (originally before upgrade to f4)

Hello,
After installing Fabrik4 on J5.0.3 (or rather upgrading from 4Zeta) everything was ok, but found Fabrik Library 4.0beta4b in plugins. Disabled it, was fine and the Fabrik Library 4.0 was there.
Decided to uninstall the Library 4.0beta4b and then the error PLG_FABRIK_SYSTEM_AUTOLOAD_MISSING appeared and the site is no more accessible.
Just in case somebody tries that.
Any help? It was a test environment, so no sweat.
Hi,

I have the same issue after installing F4.0 over 4.0Zeta. While all plugins are now F4.0 the Fabrik Library is still 4.0beta4b. I followed the steps as per the instructions at the forum.
I have one version of Fabrik Library as 4.0beta4b and one as 4.0.

Should I go with the GitHub update option?

Apart from this i have two instances of Fabrik Base Package in plugins.

1709123513631.png

Thanks,

Last edited:
Comparing the contents of the /libraries/fabrik in both website i found 3 files in the ones with the issue which dont exist in the other.

composer.json
fabrik.xml
fabrik.xml

Any idea?

Thank you, it helped.
However my system is still discovering "updates" (extensions-discovery) for Fabrik 3.10 (17 in total, plus one 1.0.0 and one 4Zeta). I disabled the Fabrik3 update site, actually it is gone now, but still 3.10 updates are being discovered.
Otherwise it is working, thank you!

@dimoss
Ok, I just found an old zeta test site with also a "sticky" 4.0beta4b library extension.
Updated to 4.0 and doing all rebuilds and refresh

-> library 4.0beta4b is still shown but should not hurt (I have to check why)
-> updateSites is showing only the correct
1709125355929.png

Comparing the contents of the /libraries/fabrik in both website i found 3 files in the ones with the issue which dont exist in the other.

composer.json
fabrik.xml
fabrik.xml
In which exact subfolders?

@Kordian
"Rebuild" on the Update Sites.
There may be old update-sql files, see point8 https://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?wiki/upgrade-instructions/#steps-to-upgrade-8203

Discover: as long as you have old folders there they will show up in Extension-Discover;

@dimoss
Ok, I just found an old zeta test site with also a "sticky" 4.0beta4b library extension.
Updated to 4.0 and doing all rebuilds and refresh

-> library 4.0beta4b is still shown but should not hurt (I have to check why)
-> updateSites is showing only the correct View attachment 21251

In which exact subfolders?

@Kordian
"Rebuild" on the Update Sites.
There may be old update-sql files, see point8 https://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?wiki/upgrade-instructions/#steps-to-upgrade-8203

Discover: as long as you have old folders there they will show up in Extension-Discover;

These files are in the root of /libraries/fabrik

In the meantime i dig deeper cross checking both websites and I found also "extra" files in the root of /administrator/components/com_fabrik

pkg_fabrik.xml
pkg_fabrik_sink.xml

I removed the extra update site directly from the backend DB from the `#___update_sites` DB table and all ok.

I did the same removing the "old" library record from the `#___extensions` DB table BUT doing a discover it appeared again. Obviously there is a .xml somewhere and the "old" files but i dont know where.

I did the same removing the "old" library record from the `#___extensions` DB table BUT doing a discover it appeared again.
Yup, I can see it, too (and I don't have such pkg_.. files)
No idea...
But should not hurt to ignore it...

I found the library 4.0beta4b file
It's administrator/manifests/libraries/fabrik.xml

Deleting it (or rename .xml to something else) and doing a "Refresh Cache" or "Discover" will clear the extension.

Last edited:
After deleting and refreshing I still have the library in the list, but now without version number.
The same goes for Fabrik Base Package. Also on the list, without version.
The version 4.0 of both present in the list.

Fabrik Base Package: I didn't dig into it, leave it untouched

Old library: Yes. The entry has additionally be removed manually from the DB in #_extensions.

But a warning for others looking in here:
It doesn't hurt to have these entries in the extensions and anybody fiddling directly in the database and/or with core files should know exactly what to do (and/or be on a test system).

Thanks! I removed library 4.0beta4b as described, without destroying the site. If the library isnt enabled it should be safe also?

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back