possible bug in form when selected no to record on database

Hi
I think this is an odd behavior or at least it doesnt happens with Joomla 2.5

If I have a form displayed in the front end, it doesnt let me click on the elements if this form is set to not to record in the database, the only way to access the elements is using the key "tab"

I also notice in one of the forms that I have a captcha element this is the only element that I am able to selected using the mouse, the other elements that doesnt work are field, dropdown and text area.

The forms works fine if i go into the back end.

Thanks
ps: vertion is 3.1b

odd behaviour

Just test the same template in joomla 2.5 and a similar form with no record and it works fine.

Hi

If I have a form displayed in the front end, it doesnt let me click on the elements if this form is set to not to record in the database, the only way to access the elements is using the key "tab"

I also notice in one of the forms that I have a captcha element this is the only element that I am able to selected using the mouse, the other elements that doesnt work are field, dropdown and text area.

Thanks

Hi
I notice that if i add again the following line into my template
<jdoc:include type="component" /> (I know this will display the content twice) but I discovered that the second form works fine, the first one is still inaccessible (only with tab)
any ideas?.

Hi

Thanks

I'm not able to replicate this with the current github code.
Can you try updating from there to see if that fixes things, if not can you post a url to the form?
thx
Rob

Hi
Thank you so much for taking the time, it was very odd
it looks that it is working fine now, I am not sure if it was a cache problem (however I refresh it several times)
but after adding instead of the 1.7 vertion that i had before it seems that its ok
<script src="http://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.9.1/jquery.min.js"></script>

Thanks

I'm not able to replicate this with the current github code.
Can you try updating from there to see if that fixes things, if not can you post a url to the form?
thx
Rob

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back