Pre-filter condition

jmdc

Hello,

I have a list with 4 elements wich are:
- id
- date_time
- family_name
- user_email

When a user login, do you know what is the pre-filter to let registered users seeing only their information, knowing that their email account = user_email?
Something like email account = user_email?

Thank you in advance.

Can i have something like that? I don?t want to have user(raw) because the datatable of 2 elements (family_name and user_email) is populated outside fabrik list and users can?t change that, so they can?t add new record on that list. They can only see their own information.

WHERE user_email EQUALS {$my->user_email} ?

Thank you.

If i put these SQL code, i will have all the related data from the 2 tables (where #esc_familiascab is my fabrik list and #obq_users is joomla users registered):

SELECT 0bq_users.email, esc_familiascab.EmailFamilia
FROM 0bq_users
INNER JOIN esc_familiascab
ON 0bq_users.email=esc_familiascab.EmailFamilia
ORDER BY 0bq_users.email

But i just want to have one record from the user logged in...

How can i do this pre-filter?

Thank you.

You would have to create fields that pull data from the _users table. How will it match up the records, if they use one email address on the registration form and an different email address on your form.

The best thing to do is, use the userid. Create a field that pulls the userid when they complete the form. When they complete the form, it pulls the user id and then when you go to your list options, you add a prefilter:

WHERE {userid) EQUALS {$my->id}

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back