Pre-filter on list not working after upgrade joomla 3.3 and fabrik 3.1

djie

After my upgrade from Joomla 2.5 tot Joomla 3.3 and applying the latest fabrik build from Github (28-5) the pre filter I have does not work anymore.

The challenge: show only the lowest value per user in the list.
This Pre filter worked before the update:
Join: Where
Field: id
Condition: in
Value:
Code:
select b.id from (select event, userid, min(time_calc) as fastest_time from db_results group by event, userid) as fastest_times, db_results b
where fastest_times.event = b.event and fastest_times.userid = b.userid and fastest_times.fastest_time = b.time_calc
Type: Query
Apply to: Guest

Hopefully this is just a syntax thing and I am forgetting some ' or `....but it worked before the update :S

I tried to use the eval option and just ad $q in the value box with the code above as a pre filter but no results. The above code results in the page that won't load, even with debugging on nothing is showed.

Any ideas why this pre filter worked in Joomla 2.5 with fabrik 3.1 and not in Joomla 3.3 with the latest fabrik build?

Just rolled back to the latest stable release of fabrik on Joomla 3.3 (so not the latest update form Github) and the problem is solved! So the latest build on Github hase this bug!

Back