Pre-filter

impy

I set a pre-filter for my list by menu options. I filter 4 fields. All fields are connected with AND. Can i change it to OR ?

Hello Impy,

Could you post more information? Describe a bit more what you are trying to do?

It seems this option is missing for menu prefilter (it's there in the list prefilter).

As a workaround you can do the query by yourself
Element: id
Condition: IN
Value: Select id from your-table where field1='xxx' OR field2=...
Type Query

It seems this option is missing for menu prefilter (it's there in the list prefilter).

issue so close to my permits to join

I do not like Impy, but for me it does not work as it should,
only considers the first part of the query:

Element: sex
Condition: in
value: SELECT alm_dogs.Sex alm_dogs FROM WHERE alm_dogs.Sex = 'D' and alm_dogs.Breeding = '1 '
type: Query

Information from: list GetData:
[...] WHERE (alm_dogs.Sex IN (SELECT alm_dogs.Sex alm_dogs FROM WHERE alm_dogs.Sex = 'D' and alm_dogs.Breeding = '1 ')) ORDER BY `alm_dogs`. `NameDog` ASC

in the breeding records should only have the value '1 '
and I value '1 'and '0'

SELECT alm_dogs.Sex alm_dogs FROM ----- WHERE alm_dogs.Sex = 'D' and alm_dogs.Breeding = '1 '
I don't know why you don't get a SQL error (maybe it's nested somwhere deeper) but your table name is missing.

I don't know why you don't get a SQL error (maybe it's nested somwhere deeper) but your table name is missing.

In fact, school error :(
improved, but it did not help

ended up that I installed all over again, and began work as it should (then still recent amendments taken on Sunday and still works)

Just to let you know that I've added the AND/OR dropdown to the prefilter modal window. Changes are available in github

Back