Prefilter Listmodule not working in right column position

Daddy-O

I'm having a very hard time with this one with a deadline coming up.

I have an article in my main content with a list view that is filtered and using a custom template.
Now I need in my right column another filtered listing but because I cannot use Fabrik with a CustomHTML module I setup a Listmodule with prefilter.

The problem is it doesn't filter and shows the whole list.

Now I could copy the list and use a table filter but that can't be the way to go since the original list has to be updated once in a while and for another I might need more filtered views of the same list.

How on earth can I do this in a clean way?

Somebody please can help me out on this?

Here's the configuration: select ID and prefilter on ID=1 and unexpectedly ALL rows are showing :(

Attachments

• listmodule.png
    listmodule.png
    41.1 KB · Views: 212
Hi,

I just tested it on my site and it's working fine. Are you running the latest github version ? I can't see the "access" field for the prefilter on your screenshot, did you pay attention to it ?

Hi Kinkaz,
Sorry, access fell off, but is set to Public, so that shouldn't be the problem.
I use 3.1rc2 and do not have the time for an update right now, but this cannot be a bug.
There have to be others that use a list module in the right position and prefiltering on a field with success.
But can't get it right, possibly overlooking something basic though not obvious :(

1. Community subscription is not good if going to a deadline.
2. You can use fabrik content string in a HTML modul, you have to enable "Prepare content"
3. As kinkaz is saying it's working fine with a Fabrik list modul (tested with recent GitHub and also with checked-out 3.1rc2 branch)

Prefilter apply to: it depends on your access level and usergroup structure to whom is is applied.
You can enable Fabrik Debug (in Fabrik Options) and append &fabrikdebug=1 to your URL (or ?fabrikdebug=1 if there's no other parameter).
Then you can click on "list GetData:yourlist" to see the generated SQL query.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back