Problem (not bug) using CSV import

sales2010

Hello,

Please check following situation: if an user choose "drop data" when import a csv file, will drop all info from table for all users, not only his own data. I added a prefilter to table so user can see only own records, but the problem above still remain.

For me, it's a big issue and for fabrik 2 the problem was solved by removing this feature from fabrik template, but here i have to be careful at every update..

P.S: what can i do with "Format" option? I can't import a Excel file, i get the message that file should be csv. I can import same file but saved as .csv

Thank you

During the csv import the drop data option will remove all the tables data, it won't take into account which user added it.
I think the replace matching data could do what you are after?
The format option is there as Excel exports CSV files slightly differently to other spreadsheet applications.

So a user with CSV import access has delete records access even if he hasn't in list access settings:(
Could there be an option for allowing delete (and override) in frontend? or can this be blocked with CSV import plugin?

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back