Problem with form plugins not showing options

coza

I have a joomla install that was upgraded from 2.5 to 3.3.6. It is now running fabrik 3.3.1, upgraded from joomla updates then latest git was unpacked over the top.

When editing a form existing or new no options are available to any of the existing or new plugins. See screenshot below.
In addision I cannot delete any plugin.

Any ideas?

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    30.6 KB · Views: 172
did you clear all Joomla and browser cache?
Lastest Joomla is 3.4.1

gesendet mit Tapatalk

Yes all browser cache cleared. Joomla's cache is currently disabled.

I recovered joomla back to the state before the fabrik upgrade but after the joomla upgrade and the issue is still occurring. I suspect that some component or plugin in joomla is causing the issues, the problem is how to find out which one. I did update joomla to 3.4.1 and with fabrik 3.1 the issue is still there. Same as with fabrik 3.3.1

I still find it strange that when debugging is enabled the problem goes away. I did some more testing with this and with joomla debugging enabled issue goes away, even if I disable the joomla debug plugin but keep debugging enable in the settings it still works fine.

Maybe an issue with your WYSIWYG editor. Try to set it to "none" in your user profile.
Are you running the Fabrik download version?
You may update from GitHub (after a backup), there have been some fixes with loading require.js because of conflicts with editors.

Nope no difference with setting the editor to none. I am running the latest jce editor.

The other strange thing is other than upgrading joomla all other plugins and components are the same latest version and all confirmed to (supposedly) be compatible with joomla 3. All non-compatible plugins and components had been removed before the joomla upgrade.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back