Problem with packages

I have a 'dev' site running Joomla 3.4.3 and Fabrik was updated from GitHub approximately 1 week ago. Live site is running Joomla 3.4.3 and Fabrik updated from the same zip downloaded from GitHub. Created a 7 page form on the dev site, created a package, uploaded to live site. The form, lists, elements do not show on the live site, however the DB has been created and all files have been created in both the admin and frontend (from the best that I can tell). There is a new component listed in the admin side in the 'Components' menu, but when selected I get a 404 error. After having spent over 30 hours creating this form I discovered that the 'packages' feature is still a 'work in progress' (a detail that is lacking on the wiki page). I am hoping that there is a solution such that I don't have to totally recreate this on the live site. Any ideas?

So after looking at the 'install' SQL file from the Fabrik created package, it appears that only the table structure is in the install file. There are no 'insert into' commands at all, only 'create table if not exists'. This is kind of going to keep the whole 'packages' concept from working. A major bug!!

Do you have already other Fabrik content on your live site or is it a new Fabrik installation?

gesendet mit Tapatalk

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back