Problems with autofill plugin

Hi,
Joomla 3.3.0 / Fabrik 3.1

First of all, I want to say I know this issue is not a Fabrik issue. Maybe my code got corrupted but I hope you can help me troubleshooting it.

I have a form with three autofill plugins, two of them are working properly, one is giving me an headache because it's triggering only when I fill a new form and not at all when I edit a saved form. It simply doesn't trigger, without any error on the console. What do you think I should check?

By the way, I already had the same issue but that time I fixed it by shortening a very long field name. I tried also this time but no results. Seeing that this autofill "moves" data of about 25 field, I also tried shortening the JSON list to a single field, but no way...

P.S.: I cannot test it with Joomla error reporting since, as I think you should know, autofill doesn't work when error reporting is set to "maximum" (Mootools-core.js error on line 164 and line1 col1)

Joomla 3.3.0 / Fabrik 3.1
If it's the original F3.1 download and not a recent GitHub update this may be the (a) reason. J!3.3+ needs Fabrik3.2

And which error is reportet with reporting set to max?

Hi Troester,

as I said, only one autofill doesn't work, so I do not think it's an issue with Fabrik version. And, I said also that autofill doesn't work at all with error rep at max...

Can you fill in your My Sites, so I have a backend login, and point us at the page in question.

-- hugh

There's still nothing in your My Sites, are your sure you filled it out?

http://fabrikar.com/you/my-sites/

We much prefer you fill that out, rather than sending it in PM, as it's waaaaaay quicker for us to find when the URL and credentials are right here by your posts, instead of buried somewhere in a PM box or email. Also, it means that any of the support staff can help, not just me.

-- hugh

Sorry, now it's filled out... (I wrote it somewhere else).

In the notes you find instructions to get in on the front end as "admin" user. If you go to "gestione offerte" and you create a new offer (Offerta), you must first fill in the "Hotel" dropdown (choose HOTEL CITY), then you must chose a romm in the repeat group and, when hou chose a product on the same line, you'll see an alert from the autofill plugin.

If you do the same on a saved offer, you will see no alert, since autofill is not triggered...

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back