problems with ie8

I have a problem with the pagination in a list view. Everything works well in every browser when I click a link to change page. Instead, in ie8, in every computer of LAN, I have an error in file list-min.js, but everything works well, in others I have the same error but also there is't the change of page. This last one is a large problem because I am not sure everything works well for all users.
Do you have an advice?
If you want to try click here
Many Thanks

Firstly, you should update your site from GitHub to get the absolute latest Fabrik code. See the wiki for instructions.

Then I would suggest that you turn on Fabrik debugging and set Debug JS - this will switch to non-minified java script - and you should then be able to get a more informative javascript console message which will point you to the line in list.js which is causing the problem.

Then if you could copy and paste the error message you are getting and go and find the lines in your web-sites copy of form.js that the error message has pointed to and copy and paste a few lines either side (so we can be sure of which line is causing the error), then someone might be able to assist.

S

P.S. I was interested to note that you are getting some sort of console.log message as well from list-min.js - titled rowClicks.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back