Problems with row calculation with ajax

josueben

Hi,

i'm using fabrik 3.2 and joomla 3.3.6. I have a list with a row calculations. If i select ajaxif in the list, when i filter or navigate it the row calculations don't update and instead shows on top instead of on the bottom row. I attached a image

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 144
I updated to fabrik 3.3.1, but now in some view list show the following message and not working well:
Warning: DOMDocument::loadXML(): AttValue: " or ' expected in Entity, line: 1 in /components/com_fabrik/models/element.php on line 613

Warning: DOMDocument::loadXML(): attributes construct error in Entity, line: 1 in /components/com_fabrik/models/element.php on line 613

Warning: DOMDocument::loadXML(): Couldn't find end of Start Tag a line 1 in Entity, line: 1 in /components/com_fabrik/models/element.php on line 613

Warning: DOMDocument::loadXML(): Opening and ending tag mismatch: span line 1 and a in Entity, line: 1 in /components/com_fabrik/models/element.php on line 613

Warning: DOMDocument::loadXML(): Extra content at the end of the document in Entity, line: 1 in /com_fabrik/models/element.php on line 613

Warning: DOMDocument::loadXML(): AttValue: " or ' expected in Entity, line: 1 in /com_fabrik/models/element.php on line 613

Warning: DOMDocument::loadXML(): attributes construct error in Entity, line: 1 in /com_fabrik/models/element.php on line 613

Warning: DOMDocument::loadXML(): Couldn't find end of Start Tag a line 1 in Entity, line: 1 in /com_fabrik/models/element.php on line 613

Warning: DOMDocument::loadXML(): Opening and ending tag mismatch: span line 1 and a in Entity, line: 1 in /com_fabrik/models/element.php on line 613

Warning: DOMDocument::loadXML(): Extra content at the end of the document in Entity, line: 1 in /components/com_fabrik/models/element.php on line 613

I can replicate this if you are using an element with static icon and the element text contains a <

But this issue is already in old Fabrik versions (checked with 3.2 and 3.1).

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back