Radiobutton Element Placeholder not redering

xycofryx

Joomla Version: Joomla Platform 13.1.0 Stable [ Curiosity ] 24-Apr-2013 00:00 GMT
Fabrik Version: 3.10
Database Version: 5.5.5-10.3.34-MariaDB-1:10.3.34+maria~bionic
PHP Version: 7.4

I have created a custom details template for sample biodata. but when I have use the placeholder for the radiobutton I get raw values without even adding a "_raw" to the placeholder.
upload_2022-3-18_7-40-0.png

1. Are those "regular" radio button elements or databasejoins?
2. If you temporarily switch to Fabrik's default (bootstrap) template, is it the same or are they displaying correctly?
3. What's your exact code you're using in your custom template for these elements? (Copy & paste here?)

1. Are those "regular" radio button elements or databasejoins?
2. If you temporarily switch to Fabrik's default (bootstrap) template, is it the same or are they displaying correctly?
3. What's your exact code you're using in your custom template for these elements? (Copy & paste here?)
These are regular radiobuttons. Yup! They were display just fine in the default template. That's why I'm running around in circles on what went wrong. Attached herewith is my template code (sorry for the messy code I plan to normalize it later).

Attachments

• default.zip
    6.4 KB · Views: 54
I thought you would laugh at my spaghetti codes. :oops: Well anyway tnx for info. I'll get back to you as soon as I hack my way through these codes.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back