Redirect plugin + span* not working on form

kinkaz

Hi all,

I'm having two issues on my website :

1) As said in a topic a month ago (friendly bumped but not answered, so I try again), my redirect plugin doesn't work properly in my forms (I'm using {fabrik view=form id=x} in order to load form in article). By "doesn't work properly", I mean that my message is displayed in a popup although I set it to be in "Same page".

- The redirect plugin "works" (displayed in same page) if the page is linked with a menu item using : Fabrik->Form
- Doesn't "work" if form is inserted with the tag {fabrik view=form id=x} in an article

2) I'd like to use bootstrap classes to specify the width of my fields, but even though I set the element's layout to "span6", the form is loaded as if I set "span12" (the css class is span12 and should be span6)

Live example : http://dev.auto-ecole-pittet.ch/shop
-> the first element "Nom" is set to be displayed with "span6" but is "span12" instead
-> after form saved, plugin redirect loads a popup instead of "Same page" (as set in form settings)

Any ideas how to work this out ?

Thanks for your answers,

kinkaz

PS : site updated with yesterday's github

1) Thanks, my settings weren't correct :)

2) The "bug" was also happening when I set the default template, that's why I didn't get it (but when I cleared cache it was better). Thanks also.

"Problems" solved, thank you!

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back