Repeat group will reset the cdd chain

sales2010

Hello,

I have the following elements: a dbjoin element + two cdd elements + a repeat group. Every time when i press the "plus" button to add a new group in form, the values from dbjoin and cdd are reset to default value.

Thank you

Joomla 3.0.3, Intranet, github version updated today

is this the newly repeated group element's values? If so that is controllable with the group's 'Copy values' option in the 'repeat' tab.

Hello,

Sorry for incomplete information. The cdd elements that are reset are from the main group, not from the repeat group.

Offtopic: fabrikar.com is down: Table './fabrikar_joomla/jos_session' is marked as crashed and should be repaired SQL=INSERT INTO `jos_session` (`session_id`, `client_id`, `time`) VALUES ('e88d61b6aa654ada9a4eebe119328d33', 0, '1366990178')

Yup, luckily I was awake enough to fix it on Fri. We've always had issues with the session table, even on the old site. It gets hosed up a couple of times a month. I was hoping it was some kind of install specific issue, and that the move to the new site would fix it. But unfortunately, the problem seems to be systemic.

-- hugh

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back