Repeatable group issue once adding a row

Hello,

I have a list with a repeatable group linked to the user table, which was functioning perfectly prior to my migration to Fabrik Epsilon. The list functions properly as long as I refrain from adding any rows to the repeatable group. However, when I attempt to insert another row into the group, I encounter the following error message: "0 Illegal offset type."
To make the list display correctly once more, I find it necessary to terminate the session. The pages continue to load until I reach the row with the added entries to the repeatable group. Does anyone have insights into why this issue is occurring?

Thank you

Joomla 4.3.4

Please enable J! System debug to get the error stack.

What is your PHP version? Did it change?

My PHP version is 8.1.23. It did not change. The error stack below

upload_2023-10-19_17-56-24.png

With the old version (before Epsilon) you got usergroup numbers instead of usergroup names in list view, correct?
And this is sufficient?
In Epsilon there's a fix to show the names but obviously this is not working for repeat groups with list view set to merge rows.

So for a quick workaround you can just comment out the complete
public function renderListData
in plugins\fabrik_element\usergroup\usergroup.php line 133 ff

Thank you very much. Your solution has solved the issue I commented out from lines 133 to 149, and the error message disappeared. I hope the quick workaround won't create another issue;), will it?

upload_2023-10-21_17-44-52.png

You will have to remember to do this whenever you update Fabrik unless we can figure out how to solve the repeating group issue.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back