Schedule (EMAIL PLUGIN)

And that's what you get when you put the ...

var_dump($row,$send);exit;

... in your code? Just to be sure nothing funky has crept in to our code, I did a global search for resetFormFilters in the github code, and there are no occurences. So that isn't coming from us.

I also did a global search on the forums, as custom JS code is often written or discussed here, but again, nothing.

So I too am at a loss, and would have to get hands-on to see wtf is going on. Skype me.

-- hugh

You've gone in to radio silence on Skype, so here's what I just sent. just in case you missed it:

[3:14:39 PM] Hugh Messenger: k, I changed = to == in your condition tests, var dumped, I don't see that screwed up stuff you are seeing, I see the data I'm expecting.
[3:14:57 PM] Hugh Messenger: So ...
[3:14:58 PM] Hugh Messenger: $send = ($row->notification_raw=='0' && $row->studentstatus_raw=='3');
[3:15:03 PM] Hugh Messenger: ... where you had ...
[3:15:11 PM] Hugh Messenger: $send = ($row->notification_raw='0' && $row->studentstatus_raw='3');
[3:15:55 PM] Hugh Messenger: = in PHP is the assignment operator, i.e. sets the left hand side to whatever is on the right hand side, and always returns "true" (well, unless you are assigning 'false')
[3:16:08 PM] Hugh Messenger: the equality test is ==
[3:17:03 PM] Hugh Messenger: So what your test was doing was simply setting notification_aw to 0 and studentstatus to 0, and either always returning true or false (dpending which one it did first, the 0 or the 3)
[3:17:36 PM] Hugh Messenger: I set the email to me, but didn't get any emails. Don't know if this is because none of the rows meet those conditions.
[3:18:00 PM] Hugh Messenger: Should there be rows with notification of 0 and status of 3?

-- hugh

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back