Show specific record to specific user groups dpending on dbjoin element

vaguemind

Vaguemind
Hello

i have a form which has a dbjoin element called "status" , i need to show the records in list view to specific user groups depending on this "status" dbjoin element , so if the "status" is (waiting payment) so the record with status (waiting payment) shows to user group (accountant) when its changed to another status (payment done) so it shows to user group (Sales) ,, how can i do this plz ??

added prefilter to list (Task) WHERE field "Status" which is dbjoin element condition (EQUALS) , value 'WaitingPayment' type "text " Apply to "Accounting" access level .

Attachments

• sc.jpg
    sc.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 126
Did the logged-in user belong to group "Accounting"? (All other users will see all records as long as you don't add additional prefilter condidtions)

i logged in with the user belong to accounting , but no records shown ? although i as admin added records with the field status " waiting payment" which should appear to the user belong to accounting ?

If no record is shown I assume you don't have a status 'WaitingPayment' (including the ')
is it
'WaitingPayment'
WaitingPayment
waiting payment
???

its a dbjoin element , and the value is WaitingPayment .
is it make difference if this dbjoin retrieve the value from another table , as this table has status name field and entered the value WaitingPayment ?

i want to show only the records with status " WaitingPayment" to Accounting usergroup and the records only with status "PaymentDone" to Sales usergroup , how can i do that please?

it worked because i put the id instead of the name in value , as the id for WaitingPayment is 4 so put in the value ... but i need to add another prefilter for another status , as if the status is PaymentDone with id 5 , so the sales usergroup see records with status PaymentDone only , when i add additional prefilter it doesnt appear well, do i make it AND or OR and the condition ?

try
id < 0 public (to hide all)
OR
status = 4 accounting
OR
status = 5 sales
OR
id > 0 superadmin (to show all to superadmin, it depends on your ACL settings if accounting/sales are applied to superadmin or not)

accounting and sales not applied to superadmin ,, when i did like u mentioned , the sales and accounting both see the records with PaymentDone and WaitingPayment

It's up to you to create an appropriate ACL structure (usergroups and access levels).
Access levels are inherited.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back