slow editing form in data display

gwebwere

hello community
have the following situation;
Joomla! 3.9.28
Fabrik: 3.9.1

I have a registration form and it is working normally, however when I search a list for a registration and click edit, the registration takes time to open the form with the data.
the open pop-up option is activated.

javascript loading is very slow

well, what makes me confused, is that if I use the same steps through the backend everything works normally pretty fast.

if anyone can help me or had the same problem and know how to solve it, thank you.

If it's working in the backend and has issues in frontend it's usually a Joomla template issue or 3rd party components/plugins loading own (maybe conflicting) JS.

Did you try with the default Protostar template?

If it's working in the backend and has issues in frontend it's usually a Joomla template issue or 3rd party components/plugins loading own (maybe conflicting) JS.

@troester Thanks for taking the time to answer me.

another situation and the next; after a long time loading. the other edits of other data is normal, while I do not leave the page it is normal, only returns to slowness when loading the first time.

Regarding switching to the default theme "Protostar" I did the altar and the same problem remains!

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back