[Solved] Problem to merge lines with more than 1 join

georgie

Hello

Please, I just updated Joomla and Fabrik with latest versions, and I note that when I have more that 1 join in a list, I can not use the options to merge lines (white screen, no error).
Sometimes I can, but after doing a search, problem reappears.

Do you know that ?

I keep doing tests.

Fabrik3.5.2 official version or GitHub?

I can't replicate with my test setup.
Do you have a link?

Hi
Please note that when I applied a pre-filter, the problem disappears, so it is OK for me for now.
Thank you

White screen: did you set Joomla error reporting to max?

If it's working with a pre-filter (-> less data) you may hit memory limits etc.

Hi
With Joomla error reporting to max, I have this:

Code:
Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 20480 bytes) in /home/hgapps94/public_html/libraries/joomla/database/driver/pdo.php on line 860

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: __clone method called on non-object in /home/hgapps94/public_html/libraries/joomla/session/session.php:380 Stack trace: #0 /home/hgapps94/public_html/libraries/joomla/session/handler/native.php(188): JSession->getData() #1 [internal function]: JSessionHandlerNative->save() #2 {main} thrown in /home/hgapps94/public_html/libraries/joomla/session/session.php on line 380

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Cannot access protected property JDatabaseQueryPdomysql::$db in /home/hgapps94/public_html/libraries/joomla/database/query.php:201 Stack trace: #0 /home/hgapps94/public_html/libraries/joomla/database/driver.php(1223): JDatabaseQuery->__construct(Object(JDatabaseDriverPdomysql)) #1 /home/hgapps94/public_html/libraries/joomla/session/storage/database.php(75): JDatabaseDriver->getQuery(true) #2 [internal function]: JSessionStorageDatabase->write('c6fe4d98a297c4a...', 'joomla|s:9564:"...') #3 {main} thrown in /home/hgapps94/public_html/libraries/joomla/database/query.php on line 201

Warning: Unknown: Cannot call session save handler in a recursive manner in Unknown on line 0

Please, what do you think about?

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back