Some elements are not shown during the prefilter creation

enzo2016

Hi, I have a table including 3 groups (the main group created automatically by Fabrik and 2 groups added by me).
A list should prefilter for an element of a group (created by me). After having created the list which should prefilter, the elements to prefilter (that I can select in the prefilter tab) are only those included in the main group (created automatically by Fabrik).
How can I see the elements (which are in the groups created by me) in the prefilter tab?

Thanks,
Enzo

Please can you confirm that after the following procedure, it is normal to be able to prefilter only the elements included into the group created by Fabrik?

Procedure: create a list (table) - add a couple of groups to the correspondent form - add some elements into the groups - to create a list linked to the created table to prefilter - the tab prefilter shows only the elements of the group created automatically by Fabrik

add a couple of groups to the correspondent form
Normal groups or repeat groups?
a list linked to the created table
Not sure what you mean, did you join an other list with the list with the groups?
Joins are joining database tables, not lists.
So this will do with normal groups (which are only a Fabrik display thing) but will not do with repeat groups (which are in separate database tables).

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back