Sorry this table is not published

nvanstrien

Hi,

I have a few questions that I can't seemed to get solved.

1) As far as I can tell I have set the list to published, the list elements to published, the menu to published, but I cannot see the list in the front or back end. I must be overlooking something but do not see what it is.

All I get is: Sorry this table is not published. Also, the query to get the table data is run (it sounds like it at least).

2) I cannot get the ordering of my column headings correct. I have a list with multiple inner joins, but the order is quite impossible to change. The order seems to be stuck on the element ID. The order field makes no obvious difference.

Thanks for any help you can provide.

Niels

Question 1 was fixed because of a date field I hadn't noticed in Joomla before. So, since this was my bad, I decided to try to be nice and create a page on the wiki with common error messages, what they mean and how to solve them. I tried logging in with my forum account - but that didn't work. Then I tried a new account, but couldn't create a page. Although It says clearly:

"This resource is for you the user to fill in, please don't be shy! "
and
"We're hiring... "

I must have again overlooked something that is entirely my bad. I do think it is a good idea to make the fabrik wiki a community thing, but as for now I find it not possible to contribute something as far as I can see. If you can fix that, I will write my article, and also the one related to question 2, If you can help me with the answer.

Best,

Niels

Creating new pages in the Wiki has been restricted due to massive spamming. A new concept is in the pipeline.

But you can edit most existing pages.
I've added a hint and a "dropbox" for text which should be moved to a new Wiki page.

to 2) you can only order your elements inside their groups;
maybe a random order can be done by adding the elements in the menu list item (options/show in list) http://fabrikar.com/forums/showthread.php?p=131858#post131858

Hi - I have added the comment about the table not showing to the wiki. For element ordering I will create a new thread for 3.x testing

Back