SQL error - Unknown column 'Array.id'

lunto

Hi,

I need some help.

Any idea how to find out what is Array.id? because I never table name as "Array".

getData:Unknown column 'Array.id' in 'field list' SQL=SELECT SQL_CALC_FOUND_ROWS DISTINCT `city`.`id` AS `city___id`, `city`.`id` AS `city___id_raw`, `city`.`date_time` AS `city___date_time`, `city`.`date_time` AS `city___date_time_raw`, `city`.`name` AS `city___name`, `city`.`name` AS `city___name_raw`, `city`.`Country` AS `city___Country_raw`, `ytc_country`.`name` AS `city___Country`, `city`.`Description` AS `city___Description`, `city`.`Description` AS `city___Description_raw`, `city`.`Province_State` AS `city___Province_State`, `city`.`Province_State` AS `city___Province_State_raw`, `city`.`Population` AS `city___Population`, `city`.`Population` AS `city___Population_raw`, `city`.`CityCode` AS `city___CityCode`, `city`.`CityCode` AS `city___CityCode_raw`, Array.`id` AS `___id`, Array.`id` AS `___id_raw`, Array.`parent_id` AS `___parent_id`, Array.`parent_id` AS `___parent_id_raw`, Array.`Photo` AS `___Photo`, Array.`Photo` AS `___Photo_raw`, Array.`caption` AS `___caption`, Array.`caption` AS `___caption_raw`, `city`.`id` AS slug , `city`.`id` AS `__pk_val` FROM `city` LEFT JOIN `ytc_country` AS `ytc_country` ON `ytc_country`.`id` = `city`.`Country` WHERE `city`.`id` IN (3,2,1) ORDER BY `city`.`name` ASC

regards

What is the setup? Looks like you have a 'country' table which should be being joined.

Is that a table you created yourself, or is it from a database join element you set to 'checkbox', or a group you set to 'repeat', etc.?

-- hugh

Right, I created a country table and have a databasejoin element. Also have photo file upload with description group (repeatable)

Obviously there is some problem with the configuration.

I'll need to get on your site to find the problem, as I've never seen this particular problem before.

Can you catch me on Skype ('cheesegrits'), or PM me all the details I'll need. Bump this thread when / if you PM me.

-- hugh

I saw exactly this error (Array.id...) on my site after some testing (with element's "save as copy") where element was renamed and joins vanished.

So maybe on your site there's also a mismatch in your database after experimenting with fileupload ajax yes and no or switching groups repeatable yes/no.

Hi troeester,

May I know what is the solution? Delete table and re-create everything? or just select fileupload ajax yes and no or switching groups repeatable yes/no, and then save?

regards

Try to open + re-save your repeated group (without changes).

I'm not sure if something is breaking the fabrik joins table at the moment. I had this issue again on my test site but meanwhile this is no longer a "clean" installation.

Hi,

It seems it happen to another table too. Should I do the same open + re-save your repeated group (without changes)?

getData:Unknown column 'Array.id' in 'field list' SQL=SELECT SQL_CALC_FOUND_ROWS DISTINCT `ytc_country`.`id` AS `ytc_country___id`, `ytc_country`.`id` AS `ytc_country___id_raw`, `ytc_country`.`date_time` AS `ytc_country___date_time`, `ytc_country`.`date_time` AS `ytc_country___date_time_raw`, `ytc_country`.`name` AS `ytc_country___name`, `ytc_country`.`name` AS `ytc_country___name_raw`, `ytc_country`.`description` AS `ytc_country___description`, `ytc_country`.`description` AS `ytc_country___description_raw`, `ytc_country`.`capital` AS `ytc_country___capital`, `ytc_country`.`capital` AS `ytc_country___capital_raw`, `ytc_country`.`currency` AS `ytc_country___currency`, `ytc_country`.`currency` AS `ytc_country___currency_raw`, `ytc_country`.`currency_code` AS `ytc_country___currency_code`, `ytc_country`.`currency_code` AS `ytc_country___currency_code_raw`, `ytc_country`.`country_code` AS `ytc_country___country_code`, `ytc_country`.`country_code` AS `ytc_country___country_code_raw`, `ytc_country`.`phone_code` AS `ytc_country___phone_code`, `ytc_country`.`phone_code` AS `ytc_country___phone_code_raw`, Array.`id` AS `___id`, Array.`id` AS `___id_raw`, Array.`parent_id` AS `___parent_id`, Array.`parent_id` AS `___parent_id_raw`, Array.`photo` AS `___photo`, Array.`photo` AS `___photo_raw`, Array.`caption` AS `___caption`, Array.`caption` AS `___caption_raw`, `ytc_country`.`id` AS slug , `ytc_country`.`id` AS `__pk_val` FROM `ytc_country` LEFT JOIN `ytc_country` AS `ytc_country_0` ON `ytc_country_0`.`id` = `ytc_country`.`country_name` WHERE 1 = -1 ORDER BY `ytc_country`.`name` ASC

Hi,
first update to the latest GitHub, there was a bug overwriting joins.

I think re-saving the repeated group is save.

But don't save a list without checking if all joins are shown (joins you've defined and joins from repeated groups).
Maybe you'll wait for Hugh or Rob.

Can you catch me on Skype ('cheesegrits')? As you are a Silver member, I'll also msg you my cell#, so you can call tonight if I'm not on Skype. I'll be up till about 3am, CST (GMT-6).

I'll need to look at your #__fabrik_joins table, see if i need to repair some underlying damage that bug we recently fixed may have caused.

-- hugh

I know if you solved it?
I have the same problem. Then with the last update actually works but can not see all the records in the list.
Now i have Fabrik 3.0.5.2

I had a similar error. I saved an element as a copy, but I had to go back and re-save the created elements. This error then disappeared.

Can you open a new thread, in the regular 3.0 forum, not this one (which should actually be closed for new posts). And provide more details, on exactly how we can reproduce the error.

-- hugh

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Staff online

Members online

Back