Stock

Not sure what you mean.

There's been several forum discussion about how to implement a stock control system in Fabrik, some searching should dig them up.

-- hugh

www.pensamosprimero.com/tecnoseeds
xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxx
What I need is to see there "4 bags" for example; when filling a field with a number. Example 3. These are subtracted and the result is 1. default have achieved the sum. but subtraction.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've removed the logon details from your post. These are public forums, you should never post logins here. I suggest you change your password, as even though I removed the password, Google probably has the page cached by now.

I'm still not sure what you are trying to do. What are you wanting to subtract from?

Typically any sort of stock control, you would have at least three tables - one for "stock" (with the product id / name, and the current stock count), one for "sales" and one for "purchases", where the sales and purchase forms have PHP plugins that calculate and update the stock levels.

So I'm not sure how / what you are trying to do with just that one table you showed us.

-- hugh

Okay. I will change the password. I do not need a table "buy" only "reserves". (Basically the user when he sees that there is a certain amount of bags can reserve amount)

OK, so you still need two tables, 'reserve' and 'stock'.

And I presume what you want to do is maintain a "quantity" field in the stock table for each product, and update that when the "reserve" form is submitted, to decrement the amount reserved?

-- hugh

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back