sum of fields repetition group

imagenweb

Hi, anyone can help me

I need to sum up repetitions group and place the result in a field of another group of the same form

attached image to explain better

thanks

Attachments

• suma.png
    suma.png
    107 KB · Views: 255
hi sorry for the delay
You didnt specify which URL the form is on so zwe cant give specific advise , but in general you would have to write some custom javascript to achieve this. If you take a look at this wiki page

http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?wiki/form-javascript-objects/

then there is a section called "Total line items and update total element in another group "

which explains how to do this

As I said in my email to you on Monday, I've been sick since late last week. I'm back, still not 100%, but at least getting some work done. I've got a couple of other Pro custom code tasks ahead of you in my queue, which I'm working through on a first in, first out basis, and I'll get to this one just as fast as I can.

Just to be clear, Pro subs do not provide any guarantee of how long it will take to write custom code. The code will get written, but how long it takes depends on how much other custom code work is ahead of you in the queue, and how complex / hard the code is to write. The first part of your requirement was fairly easy, and I was able to do it while you waited on live chat. The second part is not so easy, and had to go in my queue.

That said, it would usually have gotten done quicker than this, but I was simply unable to do any coding for a few days due to health issues. I'm sorry about the delay, and I'll get to this just as quick as I can.

-- hugh

ive added the code from the wiki to your site, seems to be working ok for me

Moved this to Community support so you can respond.

When I open the pedidos2.html page, I get "No tiene autorizaci?n para ver este recurso." at the top, although the form does show, it doesn't have the sub total element visible.

If you can set that page back up to the point where I can actually test it, I'll see what I can do.

-- hugh

I did not get help when I pay
I think less now that only belong to the community

--------------------------------------------------------

No recib? ayuda cuando pague
Creo que ahora menos que s?lo pertenezco a la comunidad

Hi, my problem is similar

could help me? please :)

Attachments

• 01.png
    01.png
    11 KB · Views: 193