Syntaxerror for multipage forms on a new server

Hi,

We developed a site (Joomla 3.7.4 / Fabrik 3.7) on our server and everything worked.

Now we installed the same site on the customer server and the multipage form doesn't work. It returns the following error when we try to change the page :
SyntaxError: JSON.parse: unexpected character at line 1 column 1 of the JSON data
... and then nothing happens, we stay on the same page.

First question: did you open and resave the Fabrik connection to let Fabrik know about the new database?

Do you have a link?

SyntaxError: JSON.parse: unexpected character at line 1 column 1 of the JSON data
Usually you can find the underlying error message in your browser dev tool (Console or Network tab).

BTW: Joomla 3.7.4 / Fabrik 3.7 are totally outdated

Hi,

Yes, I reopened and saved the connection. This is a different database than the development site.

No more info in firebug, just :
Code:
form.js:3:10575
_doPageNav/<
/media/com_fabrik/js/dist/form.js:3:10575
/media/jui/js/jquery.min.js:2:27444
/media/jui/js/jquery.min.js:2:28213
/media/jui/js/jquery.min.js:4:22719
/media/jui/js/jquery.min.js:4:26925

Nothing in logs.
The form is working with standard template, but not in multipage.

I filled the "My sites" info in my account. It's the "xx Normandy xx" site (in production).

Thanks for your help !

The browser Network tab is showing<b>Notice</b>: Array to string conversion in <b>.../plugins/fabrik_element/calc/calc.php</b> on line <b>204</b><br />

So there seems to be a problem with a calc element.
It's only a "Notice", maybe your form is working if you set Joomla's error reporting to standard or none (should be anyway on a production site).
But this will only hide the underlying problem.

But really: J!3.7.4 and Fabrik3.7 are outdated.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back