Template issue with pagination for list view with content plugin

jpsoigne

I have a custom template for list view (located in usual location components/com_fabrik/views/list/tmpl).
I use the fabrik content plugin to display my list in an article, using for instance
{fabrik view=list id=1}
In order to be able to use my own template, I need to add:
layout=myTemplateName
even if this template is defined as user template in the layout part of my list (otherwise the default template is used, but I think this has already been discussed somewhere else).
I am showing the navigation on my list and have limited the number of rows displayed per page.
This is working normally on page 1, but when I click on other pages, the behavior is not as expected (and remains not OK when I come back on the first page).
Looking more deeply at the problem, I found that the default.php file of my template is no more used after cliking on pages. For instance I have removed the
Code:
. ' ( ' . count($group) . ' )'
code which is displaying the number of rows in the group headings of the list, but when I navigate to another page, it is displayed again: in this case, view.raw.php (located in component/com_fabrik/views/list) is used instead of my default.php. However, my default_row.php, default_headings.php ... seem to be normally used (and template_css.php as well), only default.php is not taken into account.
Can you look at this ?
Thanks
Jean-Philippe

I forgot: there is no issue when the list is diplayed directly like in the administrator view (with index.php?option=com_fabrik&task=list.view&listid=1).

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back