Template layout

winchester

Hi,

I'm trying to recreate this directory - with the filters and the map above with all the listed beaches pinned on it.

Here's the link to the one I built before and want to replace with Frabrik

https://www.bigupwibeachja.org/beaches

I'm already completed the form and am now working on the directory, but I have a few questions.

Google Map Visualization
I figure for the map, I would use a Googlemap visualization. But, how do set it to a module position?

Template Layout
I know the template is using tables to display the entries. Are there pre-made templates that I could customize or is there an quick and easy way to get this layout done?

How do I set up the detail page to go to a page instead of a popup?

The detail pages will show a limited set of results for regular visitors. But for researchers, I'll need a view where they can see the complete results - of course, when they login. What's the easiest way to go about this?

On the home page, there is a quick search module for visitors to use to just right into searching through the directory (see link below). Is this possible with the Fabrik module? If so, how do I set this up?

https://www.bigupwibeachja.org

Users
The website will allow visitors (registered) who may want to contribute by filling out a smaller survey. All of the questions that they would be able to fill out are in the full survey, but we only want them to fill in a handful of the questions. Do I need to create a separate list with only those elements connecting it to the same database or can I just set all the questions to elements that I don't want them to fill in to a different access level and leave the ones for them set to registered?

For those submissions by these visitors, we would like it that it doesn't go straight into the directory. We would like it that we get a chance to approve it before it is published. Is this possible and if so, how do I set this up?

Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Winchester

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back