'Uncaught TypeError: this.update is not a function' when filtering a jdate element

AlexTCGPro

Hey!
I need to filter by range of date in a list, so I set my jdate element for that, seems to work, but I always get that error.

Code:
filter-min.js:3 Uncaught TypeError: this.update is not a function
    at t.<anonymous> (filter-min.js:3)
    at Function.each (jquery.min.js:2)
    at Object.onUpdateData (filter-min.js:3)
    at Object.e.extend.$owner (mootools-core.js?c070766db926dd394ad78cb40af78d9a:38)
    at Object.<anonymous> (listfilter.js:3)
    at Function.each (jquery.min.js:2)
    at Object.onUpdateData (listfilter.js:3)
    at Object.e.extend.$owner (mootools-core.js?c070766db926dd394ad78cb40af78d9a:38)
    at Object.onComplete (list.js:3)
    at Object.<anonymous> (mootools-core.js?c070766db926dd394ad78cb40af78d9a:42)

I can't replicate.
Which Joomla and Fabrik version?
Set Fabrik Options Debugging to "Allow FabrikDebug"= DebugJS to see the line number of the uncompressed JS.

Keep in mind that you can't mix jdate and date elements on the same page.

Are you sure that this is not related to you custom JS mentioned in your other thread?

I can't replicate.
Which Joomla and Fabrik version?
Set Fabrik Options Debugging to "Allow FabrikDebug"= DebugJS to see the line number of the uncompressed JS.

Keep in mind that you can't mix jdate and date elements on the same page.

Are you sure that this is not related to you custom JS mentioned in your other thread?
Hey, I'm not using the default template, maybe it's related to that?
I am not using a date element and the error appears in any form with jdate

I'm not using the default template
So the first thing is to test with the default Joomla Protostar (and JS debug on).
Date and jdate are relying on standard Joomla JS, so 3rd party stuff loading/overriding JS may break them.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back