Update Joomla Table - using PHP script on Form Submission

Any alternate way to find the solution ??

Dear Rob, Hugh,

Looks like after more than 6 weeks, I am still lost as ever on why the simple php script does not seem to produce the expected result, running on the Form. Can you at least think of an alternate way to achieve the result ? You are experts and I have no choice but to keep hoping that I can find a working solution to my problem..

Not sure why it is so difficult to solve, but appreciate whatever effort you have invested in helping to find the cause and a solution. Hopefully my request is not forgotten and may be there is some alternate approach to the problem.

Please Please help!!

Festus

sorry about the lack of reply - been busy getting new versions out.
Really I am going to have to have full ftp access to the site and to phpmyadmin to get anywhere with this. At the very least as the site needs to be updated to fabrik 1.0.5.2

Also, and its not your fault, but im still struggling to see what you want to do or why. Its probably obvious to you but coming at it 'cold' each time I just dont get what the tables are meant to do. I don't understand why you are trying to record the same bit of data in two different places (plap1_paypal_access___crbal and plap1_users___credit)

Can you provide an overview of what you are trying to do, and the processes which the users and administrators will go through when using the forms.

Thanks Rob,
I will upgrade the Fabrik and will configure to provide you with the full access you need. Will also try to summarise the requirement once again, although I have explained the procedure in very detail in the previous posts.. I hope I can explain better this time around.
Regards,
Festus

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back